In Pursuit Of is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to support executive leadership and provide overall operational help for the communications team. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, entrepreneurial, and able to shift seamlessly between various tasks during the course of the day.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Provide high-level administrative support to the executive leaders of In Pursuit Of communications team.
- Manage rapidly shifting priorities in a professional and respectful manner.
- Handle administrative tasks, including expense reports, accounts payable items, timekeeping, correspondence, calendar scheduling, and travel arrangements.
- Partner with administrative staff from partner organizations to schedule meetings and coordinate events.
- Manage communications between internal departments and clients on special, nonrecurring, and ongoing projects.
- Manage communication contracts and invoices ensuring payment is timely and consistent with contracts and work orders.
- Assist with other special projects to include planning and coordinating presentations, disseminating information, and/or organizing events.
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated and organized team player
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information while upholding a strict level of confidentiality
- Possess a friendly, professional demeanor, and positive phone presence
- Ability to manage time effectively and efficiently while prioritizing on behalf of the executive
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clients to drive a positive office culture
- Familiarity with and commitment to free-market principles
In Pursuit Of is the full-service communications and marketing agency that drives ideas and shapes debates in pursuit of a society of mutual benefit. Our missions-driven partnerships advance policy and cultural change that enable people to improve their lives.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.