If you’re looking to get your start in the digital space, this is for you! Most digital / marketing firms will require experience with industry-standard platforms, even for entry-level staff. This is your chance to get started! We’re excited to work with you.
One perk—this role won’t require any content creation; we’re focused on the tech side of marketing! This position will help digital teams promulgate new Network initiatives across our many mediums of communication.
In Pursuit Of is a full-service communications and marketing capability that drives ideas and shapes debates in pursuit of a free and open society. Our mission-driven partnerships advance policy, political, and cultural change that enable people to improve their lives. We are looking for colleagues committed to advancing our mission with energy, commitment, and passion for what they do.
Working at In Pursuit Of is different from many other organizations. We have a relentless commitment to culture based on a business philosophy called Marked-Based Management® (MBM®). MBM ® prepares individual to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its client and supporters and fulfillment for its employees. Ten Guiding Principles that encourage principled thought and action for them MBM® culture: Integrity, Compliance, Value Creation, Principled Entrepreneurship™, Customer Focus, Knowledge, Change, Humility, Respect, and Fulfillment.
Tasks on the Email Team will include:
• Learning the WhatCounts email service provider (ESP) platform
• Learning how to navigate Salesforce, the industry standard customer relationship manager (CRM), and maintaining the health and accuracy of our records.
• Understanding deliverability, inbox placement, list hygiene, and best sending practices
• Drafting up emails with copy provided by our writing team
• Segmenting lists for sends, and learning to create more complex rules based on subscriber engagement
• Joining strategy calls to discuss and build new automations and triggered email communications
• Pulling reports on email success for executives and field staff
Tasks on the Web Development team will include:
• Search Engine Optimization
• Data Processing/Hygiene
• Learning and developing WordPress skills
• Working with Google Analytics
• Learning how to build microsites and web pages
• Creative, self-starter with a strong work ethic
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
• Organized and attentive to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple tasks
• Strong research, writing and analytical skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Software Powered by iCIMS